Victoria Rivkina, MPH, CHES is the Program Manager of the Master of Public Health Program. She is a public health professional with a Master of Public Health from DePaul University as well as a Certified Health Education Specialist.
Victoria's public health interests include school health, program evaluation, and access to care. Prior to returning to DePaul in her current capacity, Victoria oversaw chronic condition policy compliance for Chicago Public Schools. Additional public health experience includes pediatric asthma and food allergy research at Northwestern University and program evaluation at the Chicago Department of Public Health.
- MPH in Community Health Practice, DePaul University
- BA in Political Science, DePaul University
- MPH 600 – Preparation for Public Health Practice
- Gupta, R, Rivkina, V, DeSantiago-Cardenas, L, Smith, B, Harvey-Gintoft, B, & Whyte, S. (2014). Asthma and Food Allergy Management in Chicago Public Schools. Pediatrics; 134(4):729-36. doi: 10.1542/peds.2014-0402
- Rivkina, V, Tapke, D, DeSantiago-Cardenas, L, Harvey-Gintoft, B, Whyte, S, & Gupta R. (2014). Identifying Barriers to Chronic Disease Reporting in Chicago Public Schools: A Mixed-Methods Approach. BMC Public Health. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-14-1250
- DeSantiago-Cardenas, L, Rivkina, V, Whyte, S, Harvey-Gintoft, B, Bunning, B, & Gupta R. (2014). Emergency Epinephrine Use for Food Allergy Reactions in Chicago Public Schools. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. pii: S0749-3797(14)00511-X. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2014.09.005
- Dyer, A, Rivkina, V, Perumal, D, Smeltzer, B, Smith, B, & Gupta, R. (2015). Epidemiology of Childhood Peanut Allergy. Allergy and Asthma Proceedings;36(1):58-64. doi: 10.2500/aap.2015.36.3819