Since 1970 more than 2000 students have successfully graduated from the School of Public Service.
Our graduates act as ambassadors of the school when they encourage current and future students, stay abreast of program developments, and support school events. Our robust and enthusiastic Alumni Associations assists and advances the school and its graduates in their pursuit of excellence in the public service community, both in the U.S. and abroad, while fostering pride, loyalty, and a lifelong connection between alumni and DePaul University. Our Alumni Associations also celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates in university publications.
In conjunction with the Alumni Association, alumni can connect with new and current students to act as mentors, leaders, and friends. The Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK) program provides the opportunity for alumni to reflect on their experiences at DePaul and discuss their current positions. For more information or to join the ASK program become a fan of ASK on Facebook.
Staying connected after graduation offers many benefits:
- Networking for career enhancement
- Opportunities for continued learning
- Opportunities for focused and distinctive service to the community
- Bonding with current students builds an even stronger and more influential school for the future
- Presidential Management Intern/Fellow
- Sergeant of Arms, U.S. Senate
- Chair, Department of Political Science, Kansas Benedictine University
- CEO, YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago
- Executive Director, CARE – Chicago Office
- Executive Director, Chicago Industrial League
- Director of Development, Museum of Contemporary Art
- Policy Development, Trade Association
- Director of Administration, Youth Services Organization
- Chief Assessors Officer – Lake County, Illinois
- Village Planner, Village of Brookfield
- Community Relations, City of Naperville
- Deputy Chief of Police, Village of Orland Park
- Former president and CEO, Association Forum of Chicago-land
- Lieutenant, Illinois State Police
- Researcher,The Brookings Institution
- Manager, Department of Children and Family Services, Chicago
Other Alumni Resources
As a DePaul University graduate, you are automatically a member of the DePaul University Alumni Association. This community of more than 135,000 alumni enjoys exclusive access to a number of DePaul services and discounts—not to mention an active Alumni Association dedicated to building connections among DePaul graduates worldwide.
Benefits & Discounts
For a full list of alumni benefits, services and discounts, visit the Alumni & Friends website.
- Library Access
- Career Services
- Rey Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center Discount
- Discounts on School of Music and Theatre School Performances
- Continuing and Professional Education Discounts
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Car Rentals