- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Two-page personal statement describing your educational and career goals, relevant work or volunteer experience, and any special circumstances affecting past or prospective academic performance
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Qualified candidates will be selected for an admission interview with the degree chair
Current students may visit Campus Connect for current course information. Prospective students may log on as a guest. Once on Campus Connect please select Course Descriptions followed by the department.
Students complete a minimum of 52 credit hours of graduate credit. Each course carries four credit hours. Required core courses account for 44 credit hours and electives account for 8 credit hours.