DePaul University College of LAS > Academics > Modern Languages > Faculty > French >
- Diplôme d’Etat en Podologie (State Licensed Podiatrist). Ecole de Podologie Paris – Cujas. 1969.
- Licence ès lettres in Anglo-American Studies. Université de Paris. 1973.
- Master of Arts in French Literature. Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. 1975.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. Teaching Assistant
- Brown University, Providence, RI. Visiting Lecturer
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN. Instructor
- Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL. Associate Professor and Director of the French Program
- All levels of undergraduate French language courses
- French literature (surveys)
- Culture and civilization classes
- Business French
- Evolutionary Psychology and Linguistics
- French Literature