- Complete the intent to enroll form online through Campus Connect. Instructions are included in the acceptance letter.
- Contact the Staff Advisor to discuss future goals, interests, and possible classes to take.
- Register for classes. Information about class registration can be found online here.
- Familiarize yourself with the Degree Progress Report (DPR), thoroughly review the MOL graduate handbook and your degree requirements outlined in the Course Catalog.
- Obtain a student ID card.
- Familiarize yourself with the UPass (all full-time graduate students will be charged a fee for this).
- Contact DePaul Central (email@example.com or 312-362-8610 regarding any possible immunization requirements before class registration for the upcoming quarter begins, or you may be blocked from registration. You may also check the status of your immunization records through Campus Connect (Self Service > Personal Information > Immunization Status).
- Set up your student email address, if desired.
- Bookmark or save the Academic Calendar and take note of all important university deadlines, such as the last day
to add a class, last day to drop a class with no penalty (no tuition, no "Withdrawn" listed on your transcripts), etc.
- Review advising resources.
- Meet with a Career Center counselor to discuss your career goals & interests, plus what you could be doing to make the most of your time at DePaul, that could help you in
Campus Connect is
DePaul's online portal for admitted and enrolled students. Campus
Connect requires a user ID and password and allows you to view the
course catalog, class schedules, and program newsletters. You also may
register for classes and make payments to your student accounts online. You will receive an email with instructions about how to obtain your Campus Connect user ID and initial password a few days after you apply for admission. If you need assistance, please contact the Help Desk at (312) 362-8765. Obtaining your user ID and password will allow you to check whether the graduate admission office has received your application credentials. It also is needed to register for classes and access information and resources made available to admitted students through DePaul's Campus Connect website.
DePaul ID Card - For information on the ID Services office locations and hours, visit their website.
Visit or contact one of the following ID Services offices:
Lincoln Park Campus ID Services
2250 N. Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Loop Campus ID Services
1 E. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. 5 p.m.
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
DePaul Email Account - All students are provided a free DePaul email account. Accounts can be created and accessed here. You will need your Campus Connection user ID and password to enter the website.
Financial Aid and Payment Plans - If you are planning to apply for financial aid, you should do so as soon as possible. Visit the Financial Aid website for information about financial aid opportunities and the application process.
Complete information about student accounts, including payment options, and important dates and deadlines can be found by visiting the Student Accounts website.