Prospective students can submit materials through the LAS application portal at go.depaul.edu/apply. Application materials will be forwarded to the Kellstadt Graduate School of Business for review.
To apply, prospective students must submit the following:
- Online application and paid application fee.
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions attended; a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Essay detailing your business interests and professional goals.
- Responses to the following MPH-specific prompts: your previous applied public health experience; your reasons for seeking an MPH degree in community health practice; your reasons for seeking an MPH degree from DePaul; where you see yourself professionally in 5 years and the type of work you will be doing; and what is unique about you that the admissions committee should know.
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to your ability to succeed in graduate school, preferably from current or previous employers.
- A professional résumé or curriculum vitae that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- GMAT or GRE scores; tests must have been taken within 5 years of application date.
- Applicants may be asked to provide supplemental materials or to come in for an interview should the admission committee require it.
Students educated outside the United States must present proof of English proficiency. The college requires a minimum TOEFL score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT, 213 on the computer-based test or 550 on the paper-based test. While applicants who meet the college minimum will be reviewed, the MPH admission committee prefers TOEFL scores of at least 96 on the TOEFL iBT, 243 on the computer-based test, or 590 on the paper-based test. A minimum
7.5 on the IELTS may be submitted for this requirement.
Learn more about Graduate Admission.
Ready to apply?
If you need assistance to complete your application and/or have questions, contact the LAS Graduate Admission office at (773) 325-7315 or email@example.com.