College of LAS > Academics > School of Public Service > Student Resources > New Student Orientation >
Tasks To Complete Prior To The Start Of The Quarter
- Submit the Intent to Enroll form
- Register for classes
- Set up DePaul email address, familiarize yourself with
Campus Connect, obtain DePaul ID card, and understand available financial aid options and payment plans. Please refer
to the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Next
Steps page for further details.
- Attend New Student Orientation! Information about orientation will be sent to students prior to the start of the quarter they were admitted to. Students will be contacted directly via the email address on file.
Dont Forget To...
- Submit immunization records (a hold will be put on any
student account, which prevents course registration, until records are
- Submit final transcripts (if not already done)
- Orient yourself with the information available on the SPS Website, Facebook, and Twitter!