College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences > Academics > Women's and Gender Studies > Student Resources > Forms


To declare a major or minor in Women’s and Gender Studies, submit a Declaration of Major, Minor and Concentration form.

LAS Undergraduate Forms
Forms to request Credit Evaluation Updates, Declaration of Major, Minor and Concentration, Independent Study, Pass/Fail/Audit, Transfer Credit Approval and Request to take 20+ Hours can be found at the College of LAS Undergraduate Office’s Administrative Forms Library.

LAS Graduate Forms
Forms for information on Final Project Approval Proposal, Final Requirements (completion documentation), Independent Study, Readmission and Reclassification, Sample Title Pages, Thesis Submission and Transfer Credit Requests can be found at the College of LAS Graduate Office’s Administrative Forms Library.