Century British literature and culture; women’s and trans/gender studies;
political movements in the nineteenth century, particularly socialism; writing
pedagogy; developmental writing; food and cultural studies.
- WRD 102: Basic Writing II
- WRD 103: Rhetoric and Composition
- WRD 104: Rhetoric and Composition
- Reprint edition with
introduction, notes, and appendices of Emma Frances Brooke’s A Superfluous Woman (1894). Under
contract with Victorian Secrets Press (Accepted and forthcoming).
- “What is ‘woman?: Transsexual
Love in Different for Girls (1996)”
in Fashionable Films and the Endless
Cutting Edge. Ed. Anthony Hughes, Cambridge Scholars Press (2008).
- “Murder, Mayhem, Clues and
Crimes: the Whodunit in the Composition Classroom.” Allerton English Articulation
Conference, Monticello, Illinois (April 2013).
- “Weird Food in the Composition
Classroom.” Florida College English Association, Winter Park, Florida (October