DePaul University College of LAS > Academics > Writing, Rhetoric and Discourse > Faculty >
- Senior Professional Lecturer
- PhD, Coursework, Rhetoric, Composition and the Teaching of English, University of Arizona
- Writing, Rhetoric and Discourse
- Rhetoric &
- Theories of Pedagogy
- Technology and
- Community Literacy
Courses Recently Taught
- WRD103: Rhetoric & Composition I
- WRD104: Rhetoric & Composition II
- WRD360: The Rhetoric of Everyday Texts
- With Elizabeth A. Flynn and
Marianna Mueller. “Bridging
the Gap: Emerging Scholars, Emerging Forms of Scholarship. Michigan
Technological University: A Case Study.” Reflections:
Writing, Service-Learning, and Community Literacy. 7(2008).
- Moore, Michael R. and
Vanderlei de Souza. “Technology
and Transnational Literacy: Words and Worlds in Contact,” Revista
Crop: Programa de Estudos Lingüísticos e Literários em Inglês, 12(2007).
- Moore, Michael R. “Communication Technology and Transnational
Literacy.”Reverte: Revista de Estudos e Reflexoes Tecnologicas.
- Moore, Michael R. “Knowing Copyright Law and a Fair Use
Pedagogy: Teaching and Learning Strategies for Technical Communication
Courses.” Resources in Technical Communication: Outcomes
and Approaches. Cynthia Selfe, ed. Baywood Publishers, 2007.