The following College of LAS scholarships are available online. Please note that other opportunities are available once the general application is completed. Some of these scholarships may only need the general application in order to apply and therefore no further information/application is needed. If you do not have a scholarship pop up on your additional scholarships, your application was directly submitted.
- Bernadine Pietraszek Memorial
Endowed Scholarship - Awarded to a deserving student enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Endowed Scholarship - Awarded to full-time minority students enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. Recipients will be selected based on need and/or merit.
- Community- and Project-Based Learning (CPBL) Internship Scholarships - Awarded to currently enrolled sophomore, junior, senior, or Master's student in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (students with a double major or minor in a program within LAS, are eligible) who are in good academic and disciplinary standing, and have secured, or are in the process of securing, an internship with a non-profit, non-governmental organization, or government entity.
- Howard V. Phalin/World Book, Inc. Endowed Scholarship - Awarded to a senior in the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences who demonstrates financial need and has a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Julio Padilla Memorial Endowed Scholarship - Awarded
to full-time undergraduate students enrolled in College of Liberal Arts and
Social Sciences who are in good academic standing and demonstrate financial need. The following criteria may also be taken into account when selecting a student: whether the student is of Mexican descent; or has demonstrated a commitment to supporting the Mexican community, or to working in or with the Mexican community; or is dedicated to furthering Mexican cultural activities at DePaul; or is a graduate of the STEP program; or lives in the City of Chicago or its collar counties.
- Mr. and Mrs. Michael L. Keiser Endowed Scholarship - Awarded to full-time, undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences who have proven financial need.
- O’Connor Endowed Scholarship - This scholarship is awarded to deserving graduate students enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Social
Sciences who is in good academic standing and has financial need.
- The O'C Family Foundation Endowed
Scholarship - Awarded to an LAS student of at least sophomore standing who works part-time, maintains a 3.0 GPA or better and demonstrates financial need.
- Roberto Romo Family Foundation Scholarship - Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to an incoming first-year student enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences who exhibits financial need. Preference will be given to a student of Hispanic descent who has a demonstrated commitment to supporting or working within the Hispanic community and/or dedicated to furthering Hispanic cultural activities at DePaul.