The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences provides access to digital publicity on monitors located in the first floor of Arts & Letters Hall, at the Lincoln Park Campus. Monitors display college-wide announcements, college-sponsored and LAS unit-hosted event information, and important university-wide dates.
Things to know when completing the form:
- Form and relevant information must be submitted 10 business days prior to desired display start date.
- Display will run for a maximum of 20 business days (1 month), or up to and including event date/deadline, whichever comes first.
- LAS Technology Center will design display in the accepted software format and sizing with information collected on form.
- A completed flyer or image (with 300dpi min resolution) can be attached to form for reference only. Traditional 8.5 x 11 flyers do not fit monitor dimensions.
- Display will be sent to contact listed on form for one-time editing; and edits must be received within 2 business days.
- Notification of finalized display and start date will be sent to contact listed on form.