Interested students may apply to this combined degree program during the start of their Junior year at DePaul. The student will need to be a Health Sciences major in the Public Health Studies concentration with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5. Students must present a plan for their remaining quarters at DePaul to confirm that they can complete all degree requirements. This program is limited to students pursuing the Community Health Practice concentration.
Students earning a bachelor’s degree from DePaul University must apply during their Junior year (>= 88 credit hours) and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.50.
The application deadline is April 1 of the year prior to undergraduate degree conferral. Applications for Fall 2018 will remain open until our incoming cohort is full. Students can still apply and will receive full consideration following review of materials received.
Students applying to this program are required to submit the following:
- DePaul University Transcript
- A completed online application that includes responses to the following questions:
- Your previous applied public health experience (250 words)
- Your reasons for seeking an MPH degree in community health practice (250 words)
- Your reasons for seeking an MPH degree from DePaul University (150 words)
- Where you see yourself professionally in five years and a description of the type of work you will be doing (250 words)
- What is unique about you that the admission committee should know (150 words)
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Applicants may be asked to provide additional materials or to interview should the admissions committee require it.