Interested students may apply to this combined degree program during the start of their Junior year at DePaul. The student will need to be a Health Sciences major in the Public Health Studies concentration with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5. Students must present a plan for their remaining quarters at DePaul to confirm that they can complete all degree requirements. This program is limited to students pursuing the Community Health Practice concentration.
Students earning a bachelor’s degree from DePaul University must apply during their Junior year (>= 88 credit hours) and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.50.
The application deadline is April 1 of the year prior to undergraduate degree conferral.
Students applying to this program are required to submit the following:
- DePaul University Transcript
- A completed online application that includes responses to the following questions:
- Your previous applied public health experience (250 words)
- Your reasons for seeking an MPH degree in community health practice (250 words)
- Your reasons for seeking an MPH degree from DePaul University (150 words)
- Where you see yourself professionally in five years and a description of the type of work you will be doing (250 words)
- What is unique about you that the admission committee should know (150 words)
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Applicants may be asked to provide additional materials or to interview should the admissions committee require it.