Marty Martin is a highly sought after presenter, trainer, and facilitator at organizations in the U.S. and abroad. His topics range from Managing Physician Performance to Elements of Teamwork. Marty currently serves as Director and Associate Professor of the Health Sector Management MBA Program at DePaul University in Chicago. In this role, he successfully launched three innovative programs: (1) dual MBA/MS degree with Rush University; (2) healthcare concentration in the M.S. in Predictive Analytics; and (3) M.S. in Health Informatics. As a writer, Marty has authored more than 100 refereed articles in journals ranging from the Journal of Health Care Finance to the International Journal of Computer Science & Technology. His scholarly and consulting work has been featured in stories appearing in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and USA Today. He has also written two books-The Inner World of Money: Taking Control of Your Financial Behavior, published by Praeger Press in 2012 and Taming Disruptive Behavior, published by The American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) in 2013.
- PsyD in Clinical Health Psychology,
- MPH in Health Promotion, Rutgers University
- MSc in Behavioral Sleep Medicine, University of Glasgow
- MS in Financial Planning, College of Financial Planning
- MA in Psychology, The Catholic University of America
- BS in Biology/Chemistry, Xavier University of Louisiana