College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences > Academics > Military Science > Student Resources > Scholarships >
The three-year scholarship is available for students already
enrolled in a college or university with three academic years remaining.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a
Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career.