New media and digital writing; Digital storytelling; Workplace and organizational writing
Courses Recently Taught
- WRD 532: Content Strategy
- WRD 526: Grant and Proposal Writing
- WRD 521: Technical Writing
- WRD 288: Community Digital Storytelling
- WRD 286: Writing with Photographs
- "Nonprofit Collections of Digital Personal Experience Narratives: An Exploratory Study." Journal of Business and Technical Communication 31.2 (2017): 188-221.
- "When Writing Becomes Content." College Composition
and Communication 67.2 (2015): 173-196.
- "Building the Capacity of Organizations for Rhetorical Action
With New Media: An Approach to Service Learning." Computers and
Composition: An International Journal 34.4 (2014): 11-22.
- "The Ethical Complexities of Sponsored Digital
Storytelling," International Journal of Cultural Studies 16.6
- Public Service Council
- Studio Chi Advisory Board
- Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Committee