To be eligible for admission students must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- A completed online application, which can be found at go.depaul.edu/apply
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Personal Statement/statement of purpose (300-500 words)
- Writing sample (academic writing of approximately 2,000 words)
- Letters of recommendation are not required but can be submitted to strengthen an application (letterhead, signed, scanned, PDF) emailed to GradDePaul@depaul.edu
HOW TO APPLY
Online applications can be submitted at go.depaul.edu/apply.
Transcripts and other required credentials should be mailed to:
The Office of Graduate Admission
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
2400 N. Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Application credentials (including official electronic transcripts) also can be emailed to The Office of Graduate Admission at GradDePaul@depaul.edu.
*Please make sure your legal name is on all submitted documents.
International students interested in applying should review the international graduate admission page for more information about credential evaluation and document submission. For more information about the minimum TOEFL scores required, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at GradDePaul@depaul.edu or at (773) 325-7315.
Learn more about Graduate Admission.
Ready to apply?
If you need assistance to complete your application and/or have questions, contact the LAS Graduate Admission office at (773) 325-7315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.