College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences > Academics > School of Public Service > Student Resources > Undergraduate > Academic Advising

Academic Advising

If you have declared Public Policy Studies as your major, please email the PPS Assistant Director of Academic Advising at to schedule an appointment.

The required course you need for the PPS minor is PPS 101: Introduction to Public Policy. After that course is completed, you will need to take five additional PPS courses of your choice. Students select courses that best fit their major area.

If you have declared Public Policy Studies as your minor, you can contact for advising.

Degree Progress Report

The Degree Progress Report (DPR) shows you the degree requirements you have completed and those you have yet to fulfill. For more information about your DPR please contact your academic advisor at

Unofficial Transcript
The unofficial transcript is a record of the courses you have completed and other credits you've earned. You can access your unofficial transcript through Campus Connect.