College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences > Student Resources > Graduate Student Support > Forms > Program Change Request

Program Change Request

The Program Change Request form allows students to change their graduate programs within an academic department.  For example, a student in the English department can request to change from the Writing and Publishing MA program to the English MA program. 

Programs that can use this form:

Masters in English
Masters in Writing & Publishing
Masters in New Media Studies
Masters in Writing, Rhetoric & Discourse
Masters in Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters in Liberal Studies
All programs in the School for Public Services

If you wish to apply to a program in a different academic department or college, you will need to complete the LAS online application.  Please read the instructions for help using the system. If you are unsure of your academic department, please contact the Graduate Office.

Once approved, the LAS Grad Office will contact you via email.