DePaul University College of LAS > Academics > English > Faculty >
- Associate Professor, English and Adjunct Faculty, School of Public Service
- PhD, University of Virginia
- English; School of Public Service
- Eighteenth Century British Literature, the novel, women's poetry
- W 3-5; and by appointment
Caryn Chaden serves as associate professor of English at DePaul University. Professor Chaden holds a PhD in English from the University of Virginia, where she specialized in eighteenth-century British literature. She teaches MPS 606: Issues in Higher Education Administration.
Her current day job, along with training in the national higher education from the American Council on Education (ACE) Fellows Program and the Harvard Management Development Program, prepares her well for teaching this course.
Caryn Chaden. "The Rhetoric of Landscape in Mary Chandler's 'A Description of Bath'," presented at the American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies Conference, Austin TX, March 1996.
Courses taught: Visions of the Self