Information and links to the following forms can be obtained from the LAS Admininistrative Forms library.
- Independent Study Form - Enables students to apply for an independent study course. Students are to consult their program advisor and seek approval signatures from their independent study instructor and program chair in order to complete the application.
- Declaration of Major, Minor, and Concentration Form - Enables students to declare or change their LAS major, minor or area of concentration
- Pass/Fail/Audit Form - Enables Liberal Arts and Social Science students of at least sophomore standing (44 quarter hours) or above and have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above to place open elective courses on pass/fail or audit status.
- Transfer Credit Approval Form - Students wishing to take course(s) at another institution (i.e.- taking summer courses at a community college) must first seek approval from the College Office before enrolling in the course(s).
- 20+ Credit Hour Request Form - Students who meet the following criteria and wish to enroll in more than 20 quarter hours in a single term must seek approval from the College office prior to submitting the form.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Students must have earned at least 44 quarter hours
- Students must have successfully completed four courses in any previous quarter