College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences > Academics > Modern Languages > Student Resources > Translator & Interpreter Corps > Request Services

Request Services

​If you have a translation or interpreting need, please complete the TIC request form.  Unless you have already completed it and submitted it, please also complete the CBO Agreement Form. Please email completed documents, along with the source document(s) in the case of a translation request, to

If you have any questions, please e-mail