To be eligible for the Nonprofit Management (MNM) program, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. In addition, successful applicants must demonstrate, through past academic or professional work, a capacity for achievement.
To apply, please submit the following:
How to Apply
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended
- Two-page personal statement describing your educational and career goals, relevant work or volunteer experience, and any special circumstances affecting past or prospective academic performance
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
Application can be submitted through the Online Application Center
Transcripts and other required credentials should be mailed to:
The Office of Graduate Admission
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
2400 North Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614-3936
Application credentials (including official electronic transcripts) also can be emailed to The Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com. Please make sure your name is on all documents.
Students educated outside of the United States where English is not the official native language must present evidence of English proficiency. A minimum TOEFL score of 590 (paper-based), 243 (computer-based), 96 (Internet-based) or a minimum 7.5 on the IELTS may be submitted for this requirement.
International students (those who were educated outside of the U.S. and/or require an F1 visa) must take additional steps to be considered for admission. Please visit the International Admission page for exact information.
Combined Bachelor's/Master's Applicants
Students completing any undergraduate degree at DePaul are eligible to apply for the Bachelor's/Master's in Nonprofit Management in their junior year if they meet the following criteria:
- They have achieved junior status.
- They have completed at least 88 credit hours of their undergraduate degree.
- They have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Students interested in the program must submit an application with the Office of Graduate Admission no later than the end of the Spring Quarter of their junior year. Students seeking admission to the B.A./MNM Program
- Submit an application
- Provide a copy of their undergraduate transcript
- Provide a Statement of Purpose (2 pages) explaining why the student is seeking admission to the program
- Provide a resume
The application and all supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current students may visit Campus Connect for current course information. Prospective students may log on as a guest. Once on Campus Connect please select Course Descriptions followed by the department.
For additional information contact
Please note that the information provided is current as of March 2017 and is subject to change.