SPS Career Advising
Please visit the Career Center's web page.
Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK)
Faced with many decisions, most students feel uncertain about their career choices at some point. Talking to someone who’s been there can help. DePaul Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK) is comprised of DePaul alumni and professionals who understand the complex nature of career choices through first-hand experience.
ASK volunteers offer insight and guidance that can help you through a number of situations including:
- Researching career options for your program
- Preparing for an upcoming interview
- Revising your resume to better fit a specific field or industry
- Making a positive first impression at job fairs
- Building your professional network locally and out-of-state
Visit http://ask.depaul.edu to learn more on how you can connect with ASK mentors.