Welcome to our job and internship opportunities page. Find positions that are vetted by and recommended to the School of Public Service through connections we have within the city of Chicago and around the world.
For information on becoming an intern while you are taking courses at the School of Public Service, please visit our internship page.
For information about careers in public service and the government sectors and the resources provided by DePaul University and the School of Public Service please visit our career planning page. Learn more about recent career outcomes for DePaul master's degree recipients.
- 2019 Chicago Mayor's Office - Fellowship Program
- American Red Cross - Intern
- A Safe Haven - Internships - PAID
- Chicago Gun Violence Research Collaborative - Project Coordinator and Research Assistant
- City of Freeport - Summer Intern, Engineering
- DePaul University, NSFE - Graduate Assistant
- DePaul University, TRiO Student Services - Graduate Intern Advisor
- Field Foundation of Illinois - Fellowship - DUE 2/22
- Forest Preserve District of Cook County - Policy Intern
- Forest Preserve District of Cook County - Sustainability Fellow
- Institute for Housing Studies - Policy and Communications Assistant
- Institute for Housing Studies - Research and Data Assistant
- Julian Grace Foundation - Summer Intern
- NORC - Summer Internship Programs
- SNA (Sheffield Neighborhood Association) - Student Intern
- Steans Center - Internships
- UNICEF - Global Citizenship Fellowship
- University of Illinois Springfield - Illinois Legislative Staff Intern Program
- Village of Schaumburg - Intern, Engineering
- Village of Schaumburg - Intern, Finance
- Village of Schaumburg - Intern, Forestry
- Village of Schaumburg - Intern, GIS
- Village of Schaumburg - Intern, Septemberfest
- Village of Schaumburg - Intern, Transportation & Bicycle Safety
- Yale University, Human Relations Area - HRAF Internship
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
DePaul’s College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences offers graduate students a Scholarship for Community and Project Based Learning Internships. This program offers stipends for any graduate student pursuing an internship with a non-profit, non-governmental organization, or government entity. These scholarships are available for each quarter, and you have to be registered in an internship course (MPS 601 or MPS 610) to qualify.